Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

You were Growing?

     Separation may just be another word for growing.
 I saw some of my high school friends and teacher this late afternoon. Yes, I was really glad to see them once again. We had TONS of stories to tell. *Or was that just me?* Still, we never got enough time to tell all the stories we have. We have been so much away from each other that we just changed. And, I mean good change! We have developed our own beliefs and culture. We have been so different to the extent that we had stories that is new for the other.
I had been really happy to see and talk to them again at an unexpected times. I was even more surprised with the changes that happened within ourselves. We were gaining so many things. That is why I still believe that you should put yourself first before going to your comfort zones, where your friends are. Oh how good to see them again, with different lifestyles, belief system and wisdom. I would like to see one day that we could exchange enough experiences that we acquired such that one begins to change one another, in a good way. Unlike before, we were having same experiences, same formation; change was parallel with one another; you learn not many things from your companion. And now, oh how good. We were wise in our own little things. I'm imagining when 2, 3, or even 5 years has passed. I like to see when we change the lives of one another. That's what I like now; you get to choose who you become by being offered various egos and opportunity. When, the society is changed because of us. I'd like to hope for that one day of becoming and realization.

A man for others. A man for the society. A man who will not settle for the lesser, yet for the Greater scheme of things.


*Photo: This is my mom's photo when she was a kindergarten*

0 reviews:

Post a Comment

Epilogue

Million Dollar Ideas strike at 1 am!


Currently Reading: Flip by (ed) Jessica Zafra

Followers

Labels

Followers

Ads

I Serve Nuffnang