Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bagong Ikaw

Magandang pag-isipan: Kung ikaw ay nasa bahay lang? Ano ang iyong masasabi sa mga anak at apo mo kapag naglaon. 

This is what is great about *I LIKE RANDOM* things. When you say farewell to one, you say Nice to meet you to another. A new experience is made. Sabi nga ng aming guro, "BAGONG IKAW: mula sa luma at bagong nabuong karanasan". That is what is goooood about adventure. You get to experience new thiings. NEW NEW.  New People. Yet, that is what is hard about New. It's newness. Too new that your comfort zone has been disturbed. bABBAd again. For me, it all boils down to it. You have to create your new self. NAAAH. Anyhoo. 
Humanities Department has taught and has made me understood some MORE things. Maybe that is what I like. Why I like new adventure. For the next generations, and the generations next to them. So that I may share something. AH, that life changing experience. AH, that person has made be so irritated. AH, that person has made me too such stuff. Those experiences that made myself me. 

Bagong ikaw, sabi nga ni B. Christina Bellen. Napakaganda. Nagbigay ito ng mas lalong motibasyon sa akin upang magsulat at mamahagi para sa ibang tao. Ngayon, naiisip ko gusto ko nang maging isang tagapasalita. Gusto kong makakilala ng iba pang tao. Makakilala upang makaalam ng kuwento ng ibang tao. Makapagbahagi ng aking mga karanasan. 

Pen Keeper. Magtago lagi ng panulat. 

1 reviews:

Anonymous said...

Everybody feels it. The new you, me, us will soon to come. And I hope that this newness would cause a great change in our society and to the future generations to come.

Post a Comment

Epilogue

Million Dollar Ideas strike at 1 am!


Currently Reading: Flip by (ed) Jessica Zafra

Followers

Labels

Followers

Ads

I Serve Nuffnang