Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Moving ouuut!

Million-dollar ideas strike at the middle of the night; so Keep a Pen.

Good night. I think it’s a good start a blog with a really nice greeting at a proper time. :D

What is the goal of this blog? Nothing. Just to keep everything intact, recorded, documented. Same reason why a year ago, I started a blog in Multiply (Which has an unpleasant interface): The faintest ink is better than the most retentive memory, Confucius said. It let’s me see how much have I developed, psychologically, mentally, physically ( through pictures), and of course, in terms of my writing skill. One has ignited me again to start this blog because of John Lemuel E. Paule. Lately, he has been posting blogs which are really meaningful. It reminded me of what blog can do to the writer and the reader through the blog. So, I would like to thanks him.

I come back to the blog-writing with a whole new perspective, a whole new stories to tell, and a whole new journeys to keep. With this fast-paced world, I can’t help but just to “Keep a Pen”.

This maybe useless but something useless does not also mean this is worthless. (Ms. Bong Oris) I hope you guys keep on reading and commenting the blogs I will be making in the near future. LET US EXCHANGE JOKES. LET US SHARE STORIES. LET US KEEP A PEN.

-Pen Keeper (signed)

*PS. I will try to import the blogs I made back then from multiply.

IM MOVING OUT OF WORDPRESS, GUYS! :)

0 reviews:

Post a Comment

Epilogue

Million Dollar Ideas strike at 1 am!


Currently Reading: Flip by (ed) Jessica Zafra

Followers

Labels

Followers

Ads

I Serve Nuffnang