Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

I want to be teacher.

Cool. I thought she was just that someone.

Here's the case: there is cheating in our LT. But what is being a student without any cheating, right? HAHA. Joke.

But, the instructor has been informed that THERE WAS cheating. It was proven by a reliable source of her, her sister. So a retest will be made for all! At first, of course, it was hard. Another Long test. Another two and half to three hours of test.

But what was good about it was the reason behind it. With all effort, she explains to us the reason behind the retest: to uphold Dignity and Integrity. Now that was something. You will be able to graduate with dignity and integrity and also pride. I know that it is not about the grades. But for the students, it may really be hard. She even showed us her graduation symbol and the cartolina-sized DIPLOMA.

I forgot some of her explanations. But all I knew, is that she said that corruption started with just cheating because it was not straighten early on. Now she was there to make that difference. A teacher. I want to be a teacher to uphold Dignity and Integrity to each.

I do not imply that the leaders we have now do not have Dignity and Integrity. I say that MOST of them don not have it. Madam, please just go to sleep, would you? Are you not satisfied?

If you cannot, go to some cheap school. 


Penkeeper (signed)

0 reviews:

Post a Comment

Epilogue

Million Dollar Ideas strike at 1 am!


Currently Reading: Flip by (ed) Jessica Zafra

Followers

Labels

Followers

Ads

I Serve Nuffnang